Saturday, December 20, 2008

Return to Ireland

The Emerald Isle is a-calling and back I go come the morrow to find my love and seek my fortune. Hopefully I won't have to look too far for the former as he is to collect me at the airport, and considering the current state of the latter, if he doesn't meet me, I shall be stuck with no cab fare into the city. I have managed to spend nearly every last cent to my name, so really, what better time to throw caution to the wind and hop a plane to another country? No time like the present.

My stay in the states was a whirlwind of travel, coffee dates, Plum petting and gullet stuffing. I managed to see many an old friend, but sadly, didn't manage to see everyone, and for that I am truly sorry. There never seemed to be enough time for all the things I wanted to do, but isn't that always the way? I return with merely a few paltry tokens for Christmas Day dispersal and a few new articles of clothing so that I might look more stylish than my poofy orange parka currently allows.

I do not know when next I'll be on the home turf, but should anyone be in the neighborhood of Dublin, do please drop me a line and come round for tea. I'd love to have a nice long chat about what everyone is getting up to back in the New World.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I am glad you are coming home! I look forward to seeing you again.

brad! said...

time for another blog... it's not like you have anything better to do.

nwrain said...

hi jenna. surprised to bump into you on my computer. very best to you. (scratchpdx is an open stage thing i work on) --carlton