Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Extraordinary Measures for Extraordinary Times

Generally Brad doesn’t go in for ALL CAPS. He has much contempt for poor email practices. His hatred of emoticons, punctuation slang, and the like rivals my own; in fact surpasses it because he works with computers for a living, so he knows the rules inside out, whereas I just sneer with nothing much to back it up. This is why I knew there was big news when I opened his email this morning. It ran as follows:

VIRGINIA IS A BLUE STATE

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT ALL THAT FUCKING BLUE!!!!!!

I AM HOME, AND SAFE, AND DRINKING A BEER, AND SO FUCKING HAPPY AND HOPEFUL RIGHT NOW.

ALLCAPS BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!

FCK YES!

This is one hell of a day.

2 comments:

brad! said...

Please note: I WAS LAID OFF THREE DAYS LATER FROM A JOB I HAD FOR THIRTEEN YEARS.

Jenna said...

Maybe there is some kind of medication you can take to prevent these wild life mood swings.