My days of late go something like this:
-Get up at 5:00 a.m.
-Work until 2:00 p.m.
-Go to gym for an hour after a 2.5 year absence
-Stumble home.
-Eat.
-In bed by 8:00 p.m.
-Repeat.
Subsequently, my life has taken on a rather limited aspect. The bf and I barely speak during the work week since he does not get up at 5:00 a.m. nor does he get home (usually) by 8:00 p.m. During the weekends we sleep in until 1:00 or so, get up, eat around 2:30, lie around a bit more and then are generally ready to venture out around 5:00, just as things are closing. Sundays are much the same.
I know that working out will eventually provide me with enough energy to sustain a normal day of activity, but at the moment I am simply hobbled. I can barely raise my arms over my head and bending over is it's own exquisite torture. However, since my pants and I are no longer on speaking terms, there is no turning back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's harsh. if it were me, i'd buy bigger pants. and then a bigger pair again, just in case. i'm that lazy.
Wow a brave woman.
hope you have some happytime too?
Post a Comment