This is a visual afterthought I had concerning my previous post, but don't worry, I've since backed away from the edge of the pier.
Thanks for everyone who commented and emailed with good words. Especially appreciated was Anna's insistence that I, 'pull it together,' in addition to, 'stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about me a little bit more. It will do you some good.' She's right. Like a bastard I failed to send her well wishes for her birthday...sorry about that, dude. Happy Birthday and all that...wow, thanks, the serotonin is zooming up the charts. You were right!
Also thanks to Gary for his suggestion that I might be suffering from dysthymic. You should wikipedia that. But hell, after self-diagnosing, who isn't suffering from dysthymic? But if the shoe fits...
I've started hoofing around town, handing out my CV to anyone who even looks sideways at me. So far I've managed two swollen feet and no phone calls, but I'm trying, I'm trying. I've learned that no matter how cute I think my chunky brown boots are, they just don't cut it for cement stomping. I'm hoping potential employers will take no note of my brown suede Sketchers. Comfort before callouses!
Words to live by.
2 comments:
good. i was worried about you. but i didn't want to leave a comment like a big stranger-off-the-internet spa.
so i thought i'd do that on this post instead...
You need to join Facebook, Jenna.
Post a Comment